I know you don't believe me but I am way too young for this to be happening to me. Every time I shower and wash my hair I lose a yeti down the drain. Maybe I should pre-empt the hair loss by shaving my head. It's just that after my time in Hawaii seeing all that gorgeous, flowing, long and beautiful hair gave me aspirations. Something to believe in, something I was capable of. It would be a travesty indeed if I decided to go really short again but is it not a greater tragedy to idly watch my hair dissipate until I have three strands left? I thank Donald Trump, but the combover is not a viable option for women.
I am a girlie girl. Prior to the airport fiasco coming from Maui I owned a vast array of hair products, and was proud of it! Maybe I should just get Beyonce extensions but I'm worried about the actual quality of my real hair if I take that path. I guess either way you cut it . . .
I'm vain.
3 comments:
You're so vain, you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you. jk. I totally understand the pain of losing hair. I'm sure you are still beautiful!
Are you sure you're losing your hair? I mean, everyone sheds!
Hey, congrats on the new niece or nephew! How many kids is that for your sister now?
Thank you. He's adorable! and that makes three boys: 6, 4, and 3 weeks old.
Post a Comment